Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

FRESHMEN PARADE TO FIELD

To Meet Before University Hall at 3.30 o'clock to Give Demonstration in Support of Team.

The Freshman class will assemble in front of University Hall this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock, and will march to Soldiers Field, accompanied by Kanrich's band. It is to be hoped that every man in the class who is not playing will turn out to cheer the team in its last practice before the Yale game. O.G. Kirkpatrick '17 will act as cheer leader.

The mass meeting last night was attended by a small though enthusiastic portion of the class. N.E. Burbridge, Freshman manager, presided, while S.T. Hopkins '14, one of the coaches, H.L. Sweetser, captain, and W.T. Gardiner '14, last year's Freshman coach, were the speakers.

1917 Holds Last Hard Practice.

The Freshman football team held its last hard practice yesterday afternoon. There was no scrimmage, secret signal practice, dummy work and kicking occupying the afternoon. Duncan, Willcox and Caner, who have been out of the game with injuries, have now returned and will probably play against Yale tomorrow. The line-up now is: l.e., Harte; l.t., Sweetser; l.g., Berman; c., Morgan; r.g., Duncan; r.t., Caner; r.e., Clark; q.b., Boles; l.h.b., Harris; r.h.b., Willcox; f.b., Douglas.