Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

FESTIVE MEAL ARRANGEMENTS

Both Memorial Hall and Unions Plan to Regale Large Numbers.

For all Harvard and Yale graduates and undergraduates and their guest, including ladies, a special football dinner will be served in Memorial Hall from 11.45 to 1.30 o'clock on Saturday. The hall will be decorated and Kanrich's orchestra will play Harvard and Yale football songs. Tickets for this table d'hote dinner will be $1 each, but regular members of the hall may secure one for 75 cents. All dinner tickets may be charged upon the term bill. Those regular members of the hall who do not spread in Sanders Theatre by applying at the desk today or tomorrow. No spread tickets will be sold.

Union Will Accommodate Many.

The Union will serve a special table d'hote luncheon for 11.30 to 1.30 0'clock to which ladies will be admitted. Tickets are now on sale at the office for 75 cents each. An orchestra will play during the meal. In the evening dinner will be served from 5 to 8 o'clock in the Living Room, the Trophy Room, and the Ladies, Dining Room. addition to the Main Dining Room. Service will be either a la carte or table d'hote at 75 cents a plate.