Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

SENIOR SOON TO ELECT OFFICERS

Articies of Class Constitution Pertaining to Nominations.

The attention of Seniors is called to the following articles of the class constitution pertaining to nominations.

Article I, Sec. 4. A provisional list of members of the Class shall be compiled by the nominating committee herein-after mentioned and shall be posted before the first Friday in December.

Sec. 5. Any man whose name is not on the list of members of the class compiled by the nominating committee may petition the committee to enter his name thereon. Such petitions must be delivered to the committee before the Monday following the first Friday in December, and shall be passed upon finally by the committee.

Article III, Sec. 1. Before December 1 of the Senior year, the president of the class shall appoint a nominating committee of five members.

Sec. 2. The nominating committee shall have general charge of the class elections. Before the Friday preceding the second Wednesday in December, it shall nominate at least two candidates for each class office.

Sec. 3. Additional nominations for class officers may be made by petition of twenty-five members of the class to the nominating committee.

Sec. 4. The election of Senior class officers with the exception of secretary and class committees shall be held on the second Wednesday of December.

Sec. 6. Within twenty-four hours after the election of marshals and other class officers, the nominating committee shall make nominations for secretary and the class committees. Additional nominations may be made by petition of twenty-five members of the class to the nominating committee.

Sec. 7. The election of the class secretary and the class committees shall be held on Tuesday after the second Wednesday in December.