Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

SHORT SEASON OF SWIMMING TEAM

Practice Begins After Christmas Recess. --Coach Mann in Charge.

The season of the swimming team will be shorter this year than last, as practice will not begin until after the Christmas vacation, and all the meets will be between February 13, the end of the mid-years, and March 1. This arrangement is made in order that the men on the football team may have a chance to rest before beginning work on swimming. Coach Mann of Brookline High will again take charge of the team.

The meets will probably be with Andover, Brown, Amherst and possibly Cornell, as well as with various Y. M. C. A. teams. A meet with Yale may not be possible owing to the fact that Yale wants a race too early in the season. The schedule, however, has not yet been definitely made up.

Though the diving and plunging material is not abundant the general prospects for a strong team are good. From last year's team are H. R. Hitchcock '14, D. R. Sigourney '15, M. J. Logan '15, J. Greenough '15, J. Wentworth '14, E. B. Starbuck '14, and F. B. Withington '15. The two men from last year's Freshman team are J. A. Gilman and B. M. Fullerton.