Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

FRESHMEN MEET CORNELL 1917

FINAL CONTEST BEFORE YALE 1917 GAME IN STADIUM AT 2 O'CLOCK.

The Freshman football team will meet the Cornell 1917 team in the Stadium this afternoon at 2 o'clock. An admission fee of 25 cents will be charged. This is the last Freshman game before the team meets Yale 1917, and will be interesting as showing the real strength of the team after a season which has not been particularly successful.

The Freshmen have lost two games, one to Exeter and one to Hill School tied one with Dean Academy, and won from Groton and Andover. The team has had a hard week of practice including two long scrimmages with the second Freshman, and one with the second University team. There have been no serious injuries, but several changes in the line-up have taken place. Leighton will start at right guard instead of Duncan; Cabot will take Caner's place at right tackle; Clark will start at end instead of Coolidge, and Douglas will fill the place of Ames as fullback.

The Cornell freshman team has been beaten twice by the Cornell second University team in regular games, and up to last Saturday has not displayed--remarkable strength. On that day it defeated the Barringer High School team by a score of 47 to 3 and showed a surprisingly powerful offence.

The line-ups: FRESHMEN.  CORNELL. Harte, l.e.  r.e., Franzheim Sweetser, l.t.  r.t., G. A. Whitney Berman, l.g.  r.g., Tilley Morgan, c.  c., Carter Leighton, r.g.  l.g., Loewe Cabot, r.t.  l.t., Coleman Clark, r.e.  l.e., Eckley Boles, q.b.  q.b., J. R. Whitney Harris, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Mueller Hitchcock, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Kingsland Douglas, f.b.  f.b., Hurd