Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

HOCKEY TEAM MEETS B.A.A.

FIRST SCHEDULED GAME OF THE SEASON IN ARENA AT 6.15.

The first scheduled game for the University hockey team will be played against the strong B. A. A. team in the Arena this evening at 8.15 o'clock. There are several new men in the line--up of the University team who will be given their first opportunity to prove their caliber tonight. The team has not yet rounded into form, but expects to give the B. A. A. a hard contest.

Yesterday's Practice.

The first part of the practice yesterday afternoon was devoted to drill in the rudiments of the game. The forwards were kept at work shooting goals from difficult angles, special attention being paid to getting the puck away quickly and accurately. Following this, the forwards took turns dashing up the rink, in order to give the defence an opportunity to practice breaking up the opposing attack.

The final feature of the practice was a fast 15--minute scrimmage between Teams A and B which was won by the former by the score of 2 to 0. The work of the University defence was particularly good, consistently breaking up the second team's attack. Phillips featured in the forward line scoring both of the goals, the first after a dash the length of the rink, and the second from a scrimmage in front of the goal.

The teams will line up this evening as follows: UNIVERSITY.  B. A. A. Carnochan, g.  g., Canterbury Willetts, p.  p., Foster Claflin, c.p.  c.p., Huntington Smart, r.w.  l.w., Osgood Phillips, r.c.  l.c., Hicks Wanamaker, l.c.  r.c., Clifford Hopkins, l.w.  r.w., Sortwell