PLANS FOR SCRUB HOCKEY

Entries Close, Friday, December 19,--Series to Begin on Stadium Rinks After Recess.

Entries for the scrub hockey series will open today at noon. Blue-books will be placed at Leavitt & Peirce's and all men who wish to form teams and enter the series should sign at once. Entries will close Friday, December 19.

The rules governing the series are as follows: (1), the name of each team with a full list of its members must be entered in the blue-book at Leavitt & Peirce's by December 19; (2), a list of the men who played must be sent to the assistant manager of the University team at the Athletic Office after every game; (3), Every team must have a captain or manager who will take complete charge of the team; (4), as many men as desire may be entered on one team but no man will be permitted to play with more than one team; (5), the captain or manager must be designated in the bluebook, and must find out from all members of his team the days on which they will be able to play.

Men not connected with any team may sign the blue-books, but must not fail to designate what position they wish to play. Such men will be assigned by the committee to fill any vacancies. Any failure to observe the above rules will cause disqualification. The series will start immediately after the Christmas vacation, and the games will be played on two rinks on Soldiers Field, one of which will probably be located in the Stadium and the other back of the shooting traps.