Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

PRINCETON GAME TONIGHT

FINAL MATCH OF SERIES IN ARENA AT 8.15.--FAST HOCKEY EXPECTED.

The University hockey team will meet Princeton in the final game of the series in the Arena this evening at 8.15 o'clock. This game will be a very important factor in deciding the year's intercollegiate championship, as Princeton has defeated Yale in two games, and Harvard and Princeton have each won a game from the other.

The first game against Princeton was played in the Arena on January 22, when the University team defeated their opponents by the score of 5 to 3 in a fast and exciting game which required an overtime period. On February 8 Princeton defeated the University team 3 to 1, at the St. Nicholas rink in New York, in the second game of the series characterized by individual rushes by Baker, the Princeton rover and captain, as well as by the excellent work of Winants at goal.

During the last week the University team has shown steady improvement, partly in the speed of the forwards, and chiefly in a marked development of the defence. Goodale and Willetts are now playing well together and are expected to give the Princeton forwards a hard opposition.

The line-ups will be as follows: HARVARD.  PRINCETON. Hopkins, l.e.  r.e., Kilner. Phillips, l.c.  r.c., Baker Sortwell, r.c.  c., Kuhn Claflin, r.e.  l.e., Patterson Goodale, c.p.  c.p., Emmons Willetts, p.  p., Lee Gardner, g.  g., Winants