Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Re-engage Yard Rooms

Students living in College buildings, other than Hollis, Stoughton, Holworthy, and Thayer, who intend to be students in any department of the University during the academic year 1913-14, and wish to engage for that year the rooms which they now occupy, must sign new room-agreements and leave them at the Bursar's Office before 1 o'clock tomorrow. Blank forms for this purpose have been sent to the present occupants.

A list of all the College rooms not engaged for 1913-14 (except rooms in Wadsworth House, in Conant Hall, and several in College House), with blank forms of application, will be ready for delivery at the Bursar's Office March 6. Application for these rooms may be made on or before April 3 by those who intend to be students in the University during the year 1913-14. Applications which are not made on printed blanks, and applications from those who have already engaged rooms for 1913-14, will not be considered. The assignment of rooms will be made by lot April 5 and the result of the allotment will be announced April 7.