EVENING STUDY COURSES

Two University Professors and Well-Known Missionary to Conduct Interesting Meetings.

Beginning next Monday night, Dr. J. B. Latimer; who has had much experience as a missionary to China, will conduct a series of eight informal meetings at 7 Holyoke Place on the "Chinese Revolution." The class will meet every Monday evening from 7 to 8 o'clock.

On the same evening and at the same time, Professor G. F. Moore, Frothingham Professor of the History of Religion, will give a similar course on "Christianity in Relation to other Religions." The class will meet in Perkins 47.

Tuesday, February 18, Professor W. M. Cole of the Business School will hold the first meeting of his class on "The Meaning of Religion to the Layman." The meeting will take place once a week (Tuesdays) for eight weeks, from 7 to 8 o'clock, in Thayer 56.

These courses of meetings which have been initiated by the University Christian Association will give members of the University an opportunity to pursue some unique study supplementary to the regular courses offered by the University. Though these groups will all meet in private rooms, all members of the University are cordially invited.