Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

LEGAL BUREAU ESTABLISHED

Important Step Taken by Brooks House and Law School, will Provide Free Advice in Law.

An important step not only in the work of Phillips Brooks House but in the history of the Harvard Law School, will be taken next week when the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau will be established. This Bureau will undertake without charge to give legal advice, to draw up contracts and other papers, and to appear in court in behalf of clients. All this service will be free to anyone who cares to use it. Whenever the matter is too serious to be handled by the Bureau itself a capable lawyer will be employed.

The Harvard Legal Aid Bureau will be conducted by 25 men of high standing in the second and third-year classes of the Law School. An office will be rented in Central square, and will be kept open two hours in the afternoon and two in the evening. The general control of this work will rest in the executive committee of the Law School Society, the chairman of which is M. M. McDermott 3L. The appointment of committees will be announced the first of the week.