PLANS FOR ELECTRIC LIGHTS

MEETING OF 1914 IN DINNING ROOM OF UNION TOMORROW FOR DISCUSSION.

The Entertainment Committee of the Junior class has arranged a smoker in the Dining Room of the Union tomorrow evening at 9 o'clock. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the problem of the electric lighting of the Senior dormitories.

Plans were made last year by the class of 1913 to carry out this work, but it was found that the expense was too great. This year a plan is to be submitted whereby the cost will be divided between the classes of 1914 and 1915. Subscriptions will be solicited, from those intending to live in the Yard during their Senior year, and the committee in charge of the question has tentatively arranged to have these sums charged on the January Term-bill of next year.

Committee in Charge.

The Committee in charge of the work is as follows: chairman, O. G. Saxon '14, of Garden City, L. I.; W. A. Barron,. Jr., '14, of Newburyport; E. Blaine '14, of Chicago, Ill.; A. M. Boal '14, of Ronceverte, W. Va.; R. St. B. Boyd '14, of Dedham: F. H. Canaday '14, of New Castle, Ind.; N. Curtis, Jr., '14, of Jamaica Plain; W. E. Griffiths, Jr., '14, of Pittsburgh, Pa.; F. B. Harvey '14, of Catonsville, Md.; S. T. Hopkins '14, of Newtonville; K. McIntosh '14, of New York City N. Y.; W. G. Rice, Jr., '14, of Albany, N. Y.; W. G. Simon, of Cincinnati, O.; and K. W. Snyder '14, of Kansas City, Mo.

It is important that the whole class attend the smoker to discuss the question. Music and refreshments will be provided.