Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

DRAMATIC CLUB PLAYS

Four Chosen to be Given in May.--Candidates' Trials.

The Dramatic Club has selected the following four plays for its spring production: "Chuck" by Percy Mackaye '97; "Good News" by J. F. Ballard uC., the author of "Believe Me, Xantippe!"; "The Wedding Dress" by Katharine McDowell Rice, Radcliffe; "The Romance of the Rose" by J. S. Hugh '13 and W. F. Merrill '13. Owing to the postponement of its spring production, the Dramatic Club was unable to secure Brattle Hall; accordingly, the Hasty Pudding Club courteously extended the use of its theatre for the two Cambridge performances on the evening of May 6 and 7, respectively. The third performance will be a matinee at the Plymouth Theatre, Boston, May 9.

Trials for the speaking parts will be held in the Trophy Room of the Union between 2 and 5 o'clock today, at the hours for which the candidates signed up on Wednesday. Others may also report at this time.

Second Call for Candidates.

A second meeting for candidates for the stage, business and publicity departments will be held in Fairfax 42 next Monday afternoon at 5 o'clock. A publicity department, separate from the business department, has been recently created. Those men who have had experience in newspaper work or general publicity are also urged to report.