Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

STUDENT COUNCIL DISCUSSION

REPRESENTATIVE BODY WILL BE CHIEF TOPIC BEFORE FORUM TONIGHT.

At the fifth University Forum, to be held in the Dining Room of the Union tonight at 9 o'clock, four resolutions will be debated: one in regard to regulating undergraduate extra-curriculum activities by legislation similar to the two-sport rule in athletics; another as to how to stimulate a greater interest in college affairs and in the work of the Student Council; a third on how to interest college men in regular exercise; and a fourth concerning the proposed combination of all the undergraduate publications (except the CRIMSON and the Lampoon) in one merger to publish a truly representative Harvard magazine. The whole discussion will hinge on the main subject of the evening: "What is being done by the Student Council in College affairs?" Inasmuch as the Student Council is such a potent factor in every undergraduate activity, tonight's questions should be of vital interest for every student in the University.

The Forum is conducted under the direction of the Union and the Speakers' Club, and as usual, only members of these organizations will be admitted. It is hoped that a large number of men will attend so that representative and valuable suggestions may be obtained.