Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fencing Preliminaries in New York

This evening the University fencing team will leave for New York to take part in the preliminaries of the Intercollegiate Fencing Tournament tomorrow. To forecast the results is almost impossible. The work of all the teams has been steadily improving. Early in the season the University team was defeated, not very decisively, by Annapolis and Pennsylvania, but since then Columbia, Bowdoin, and Williams have been defeated. Cornell and Columbia have strong teams. As fencing is a requirement at West Point, it has been decided that the West Point team should not compete. The University team should play a prominent part in the finals, which come at the Hotel Astor in New York on March 21 and 22. Four teams will take part in the preliminaries of the northern division, those of Harvard, Yale, Columbia, and Cornell. One team will be eliminated and the other three will meet three teams of the southern division in the finals at New York.

The men on the University team are: S. F. Damon '14, captain, J. A. Aylen '15, R. von Nardroff '15, and T. J. Putnam '15.