Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

UNIVERSITY TEAMS GO SOUTH

ITINERARIES OF BASEBALL AND LACROSSE SQUADS WHICH LEAVE TODAY.

The University baseball and lacrosse teams start on their annual southern trips today, twenty-four men going on the baseball trip and eighteen on the lacrosse. Both teams leave Harvard square in special cars at 2.30 sharp, take the 3 o'clock train for New York and go on to Philadelphia in the evening, where both teams will spend the night at the St. James Hotel.

Itinerary of Baseball Team.

The baseball team will go on to Baltimore tomorrow where it plays Johns Hopkins at 2 o'clock. Sunday will be spent in Baltimore, and on Monday there will be a game with the Orioles at Oriole Park. Tuesday the team will go to the Catonsville Club and hold a light practice in the afternoon. The game with Annapolis will be played Wednesday afternoon. After Thursday morning the squad will go to Washington, and in the afternoon will play Georgetown, returning to Philadelphia that night and staying again at the St. James Hotel. The next day the team goes to New York and plays Columbia in the afternoon. Saturday, April 19, the team plays West Point at 3 o'clock, and then returns to Boston via New York.

Itinerary of Lacrosse Team.

The lacrosse team will play four games, the first one with the University of Pennsylvania at Franklin Field tomorrow. After dinner the whole squad will go to the Hotel Emerson in Baltimore. This will be the headquarters for the trip, and every morning that the team is in Baltimore practice will be held on Johns Hopkins Field. Monday afternoon there is a game scheduled with Maryland Agricultural College. Tuesday also will be spent in Baltimore. Wednesday the team plays Annapolis, and the whole squad will spend the night in one of the Naval Academy buildings. Thursday and Friday also will be spent in Baltimore, and on Saturday, April 19, the trip will be wound up with a game with Johns Hopkins. The team will then return to New York and disband. All men are requested to be prompt at the square today, as the cars cannot wait after 2.30. Men who have one-thirties should not cut, but should get excused early.