CALL FOR ALL TRACK MEN

Candidates Should Report at Locker Building at 4 o'clock.--Work for Freshmen and Competitions.

All candidates for any one of the thirteen track and field events of the University or Freshman track teams will meet in the Track Room of the Locker Building today at 4 o'clock. It is important that every candidate should be present. No previous experience is necessary to try for the teams; everyone will have a chance to make good. Captain J. B. Cummings '13 will explain the schedule to the men, will state what is expected in the way of training, and will outline the work of the season in general. Everyone will be expected to report to Coaches Donovan and Shrubb on the field after the meeting. Be on time! J. B. CUMMINGS '13.   W. TUFTS, JR., '13.

Organized Work Begins for 1916.

Organized Freshman track work, apart from the University squad, will begin today. The half, mile, and two-mile candidates should report at 4.30 o'clock; the quarter, 220-yard, and 100-yard men at 4, and the field-event men from 3 to 5.

Pole-Vault and Hammer-Throw.

The handicap pole-vault competition scheduled for yesterday was postponed again, because of high winds which made vaulting difficult. Weather permitting this event will take place at 4 o'clock this afternoon, and all men who have ever done any vaulting should enter the competition. A hammer-throw competition will also be held on the field at 4 for which all men in the University who have ever thrown the hammer are expected to report.