Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

VERMONT GAME TODAY AT 4

HITCHCOCK TO START IN BOX--WELL SEASONED TEAM OPPONENTS

The baseball game with the University of Vermont to be played on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock inaugurates the mid-season period of preparation for the University baseball team. The team's make-up is near the final settlement and the games from now on will attempt to instill sureness and team-work into the play.

The Vermont team has in its line-up the same pitcher who last year held Harvard to a 0-0 tie in eleven innings. In Malcolm the University will meet one of the best college pitchers in the country today while the infield of the visitors is also of good calibre. Vermont ran up high scores against St. John's and Fordham at the beginning of the season and was only defeated by Yale by the score of 5 to 0. Hitchcock will start the game in the pitcher's box for Harvard, the rest of the line-up remaining unchanged.

The batting orders: HARVARD  VERMONT Frye, r.f.  c.f., Berry. Wingate, s.s.  l.f.,Flaherty. Clark, 2b  3b., Fredick. Ayres, 1b.  r.f.,Dutton. Gannett, l.f.  c., Mayforth. Hardwick, c.f.  1b, Berry. Tomes, 3b.  s.s., Johnson. Osborn, c.  2b., Smith. Hitchcock, P.  p., Malcolm.