Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

CLASS DAY ARRANGEMENTS

ANNOUNCEMENTS REGARDING APPLICATIONS FOR VARIOUS TICKETS.

Seniors should have already received two notices, one explaining about applications for Class Day tickets, and the other giving the rules for Class Day spreads. As usual tickets for Class Day may be procured by officers, graduates, and under graduates, of the University, applications closing June 7. Seniors are given two special chances to get tickets early. The first application, open only to Seniors, will close on may 17, when the following maximum number of tickets may be procured 2 Sanders at 75 cents each, 12 Stadium at 50 cents each 10 Memorial at 50 cents each, 10 Yard at 20 cents each, and 10 Senior Spread at $2.50 each. The Second application, also open only to Seniors, will close on May 31. At this sale any number of tickets may be procured at the following prices: Sanders $1 each, Stadium 75 cents each, Memorial 50 cents each Yard 25 cents each, and Senior Spread at $2.50 each. Seniors may also apply on the regular under-graduate applications, which must be in by June 7. Application blanks may now be procured at the Union, Leavitt & Peirce's, the Co-operative, and at the office of the Harvard Alumni Association, 50 State St., Boston.

The number of tickets to be sold to graduates and undergraduates will be limited to five of each kind. The latest date for receiving such applications will be 6 P. M. June 7. The Prices will be, Stadium $1.50 each, Memorial $1 each, and Yard 35 cents each. Every undergraduate may obtain a free Yard ticket and a free Stadium ticket at the Co-operative on and after June 9. These special Stadium tickets are not good unless the holder marches with his class Graduates will receive one free Yard and a special Stadium ticket when their regular application is filled.

There will also be a public sale of tickets at the Harvard Alumni Association Office, 50 State street, Boston, on Friday, June 13, and in Cambridge, at the Lodge of the '77 gate if Possible, on June 14 and on Class Day, June 17.

Junior Ushers Appointed.

The following Juniors have been appointed Class Day ushers: Head Usher, L. Saltonstall, of Chestnut Hill; Assistant Head Ushers, W. A. Barron, Jr., of Newburyport; R. St. B. Boyd of Dedham; C. P. Curtis, Jr., of Boston; H. G. Francke of Cambridge; W. T. Gardiner of Gardiner, Me,; J. K. Hodges of New York, N. Y.: G. F. Plimpton of Buffalo, N. Y.; A. F. Sortwell of Wiscasset, Me.; C. G. Squibb of Brooklyn, N. Y.; and R. T. R. Storer of Boston.