TENNIS TEAMS PLAY YALE

UNIVERSITY AT LONGWOOD. -- 1916 ON JARVIS FIELD.--COLLEGE DOUBLES.

Harvard will meet Yale in tennis at the Longwood courts this morning at 10.30 o'clock. This will be the seventh and last match for the University team this season. Of the six already played Harvard has won four, by defeating Amherst 4 to 2, Technology 9 to 0, University of Pittsburgh 6 to 0, and Dartmouth 5 to 1. The University team was defeated 10 to 1 by Longwood on May 13, and also lost to Princeton 6 to 3 last Saturday. The Yale team was defeated, by Princeton on Wednesday by the score of 7 to 2.

The University team will play in the following order:

Singles.--W. M. Washburn '15, E. H. Whitney '14, E. R. Hastings, Jr., '14, A. J. Lowrey '13, J. C. Devereux '14, O. Williams '14.

Doubles.--W. M. Washburn '15 and E. H. Whitney '14, A. J. Lowrey '13 and E. H. Woods '14, J. C. Devereux '14, and E. R. Hastings, Jr. '14.

Freshmen Play Yale This Afternoon.

The Freshman team will play Yale 1916 on Jarvis Field this afternoon at 3 o'clock. J. S. Pfaffman '16 will act as captain, as R. N. William '16 will not be able to play on dirt courts because of being in training for the Davis Cup team.

The Freshman team defeated Andover 6 to 1 at Andover last Saturday. This is the only scheduled match of the season other than that with Yale today.

The following Freshmen will report at Jarvis Field this afternoon at 2.30 o'clock: J. S. Pfaffman, J. Wooldredge, C. C. Felton, H. D. Holmes, A. F. Doty, F. S. Hyde, L. Curtis, 2d, and A. S. Peabody.

College Doubles Close Monday.

Owing to rain yesterday the matches schoduled for the College doubles tournament were postponed. They will be played on Jarvis Field Monday afternoon in the same order as they were an announced yesterday.