MEMORIAL DAY EXERCISES

Undergraduates and Harvard Civil War Veterans Will March to Sanders Theatre Tomorrow at 11.40

The Memorial Day exercises under the auspices of the Harvard Memorial Society will be held in Sanders Theatre tomorrow at 12 o'clock. All the Harvard survivors of the Civil War have been invited and a large number have accepted. The audience will sing America and then General Hazard Stevens '64 will speak. The ceremony will close with the singing of Fair Harvard. Immediately after the exercises there will be a luncheon for the Harvard veterans in Memorial Hall.

The College bell will ring at 11.40 o'clock as a signal for the undergraduates and Harvard veterans to assemble in front of University Hall where they will be jointed by the Charles Beck Post, G, A. R., which will serve as escorts to Sanders Theatre. P. G. M. Austin '13 and C. MacR. Makepeace '13 have been appointed marshals. The ground floor will be reserved for those who march in the parade and the first balcony for holders of the reserved seat tickets.