Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

POSTPONED GAME TODAY AT 3

FRYE WILL START IN BOX--BROWN GAME AT PROVIDENCE TO MORROW

The inclement weather of yesterday necessitated the postponement of the baseball game with Dartmouth. The Green team received permission to stay over tonight, however, and the game will be played on Soldiers Field this afternoon. Owing to the fact that there is no college in the afternoon, the game will start at 3 o'clock instead of 4 o'clock, the usual time.

The line-up will be the same as announced in the CRIMSON yesterday morning with the exception the Frye will probably be in the box instead of Felton. Captain Morey will pitch for Dartmouth.

Brow Game Tomorrow

Tomorrow the University team will go to Providence where it will meet Brown in the first of a two-game series. This is the big game of the season for Brown and a large holiday attendance is expected.

If Felton does not work out today, he will do the pitching, otherwise Hitchcock will be used. Hitchcock has been working well in practice lately and should be able to hold the heavy hitting Brunonians to a low score. Eayrs will pitch for Brown, and should prove some what of puzzle to the University team if his work so far this season may be taken as a criterion. Though Yale has beaten him twice this year, it has been only after the hardest, kind of an uphill fight. The first game, at Providence, was won by a batting rally in the ninth inning when the Brown pitcher weakened somewhat. Outside of the Yale series, the Brown team has had a clean record to date, among the victories being two against Princeton.

The teams will probably bat in the following order: HARVARD  BROWN Alsop, l.f.  s.s., Crowther. Wingate, s.s.  l.f., Loud. Clark, 2b.  c., Snell. Ayres, 1b.  p., Eayrs. Gannett, r.f.  Sb., Reffty Hardwick, c.f.  1b., Andrews. Tomes, 3b.  2b., Tewhill. Young, c.  r.f., Johnson. Felton, Hitchcock, p.  c.f., Nash.