Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

ELEVENTH HOUR SHAKE-UP

COACH WRAY MADE CHANGE YESTERDAY.--BOTH OPPONENTS NOW HERE.

Coach Wray has again made an eleventh hour shake-up, giving a rest to E. D. Morgan '13, number seven in the University crew, because he is under weight, and does not seem up to the work of the race. In his place was put L. Curtis '14 who has been rowing at five in the second boat. L. Saltonstall '14 rowed at five in the second.

The first and second crews rowed down-stream together to below the Cottage Farm Bridge. They then tried two racing starts, one against and one with the wind. The water was rough, but both times the University crew seemed to go well, and rowing about 36 strokes a minute drew a half a length ahead of the second in a short spurt. Another start was tried above the bridge, but here the crew did not seem to go as well as before. The boat did not space quite as far between strokes, the fault seeming to be in the catch.

The Princeton crew arrived last night, and went immediately to the rooms provided in Holworthy. The squad includes the crew as it is rowing at present: stroke, Putnam; 7, Captain Rauch; 6, North; 5, Chester; 4, Baslingsky; 3, Curtis; 2, Pyne; bow, Bunzell; cox., Congelton; two substitutes, McKibben and Swart, and the managers.