Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

AU REVOIR TO 1913.

Class Day is probably not the time for sombre philosophical reflection of the past in College on the future in the world. It is rather the day on which men's spirits should reflect the brilliancy and gaiety of the gathering that is swarming over the College grounds. And yet, beneath the smiles there is something serious. Only two days remain before the members of the class of 1913 will cease their undergraduate lives, most of them to leave this world of comparative comfort for one of true hardship and struggle. They have handed over their College sinecures to 1914 and are about to tackle real labor on which more than mere outward success will depend. Yet these sinecures, we hope, have taught them the principles of real success outside. The class of 1913 has come through the many vicissitudes that have threatened it with flying colors and leaves us now with our best wishes for the future. We say only au revoir because we shall see many of her men in Cambridge in years to come and because we shall know that wherever they may be they will all wish that they were here.