Yale Baseball Statistics

J. T. Blossom '14, captain and shortstop, prepared for Yale at Taft, where he played on the team for three years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 145 pounds.

G. F. Schofield '13, left fielder, prepared at Andover. He played on the team last year at center-field. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall and weighs 155 pounds.

J. E. Riddell '13S., first base, prepared at Dean Academy. He played on the team last year, is 20 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

L. F. Burdett '13S., catcher, comes from Andover. He played on his Freshman team and this is his third year on the university nine. He is 24 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 160 pounds.

H. B. Scott '13, pitcher, comes from Hotchkiss. He played on his Freshman team and has been a member of the University team for two years. He is 21 years old, 6 feet in height, and weighs 155 pounds.

P. G. Cornish '14, second base, prepared at the University of New Mexico Prep. where he played on the team four years. He captained his Freshman team two years ago, and played on the University team last year. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

H. A. Pumpelly '15, plays right field. He prepared at Hotchkiss, where he was captain of the team. He played first base on the 1915 team last year. Pumpelly is 22 years old, weighs 165 pounds, and is 5 feet, 11 inches tall.

L. S. Middlebrook '15, centre fielder, prepared at Andover, where he played on the team for two years. Last year he played on the freshman team. He is 20 years old, and 6 feet, 1 inch tall.

J. S. Reilly '15, third base, came to Yale from Andover, where he was captain of the team. He also played third base and was captain of his Freshman team last year.

C. C. Brown '14, pitcher, prepared at Hotchkiss, where he played three years on the team. He pitched for the 1914 team two years ago and for the university team last year. He is 21 years old, 6 feet tall and weighs 180 pounds.

C. M. Gile '14, pitcher, prepared for college at Andover. He pitched for his Freshman team and for the University nine last year. He is 21 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

P. McGhie '13, outfielder, played on the Mont Clair High School for three years. He also played on the freshman team and on the university nine last year. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches high, and weighs 165 pounds.

W. S. Harpham '14, infielder, prepared at the Evanston High School. He played second base on the 1914 team and on the University team last year. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 6 inches tall, and weighs 140 pounds