Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Winners of the Baseball "H"

Eight of the thirteen men who participated in the series of baseball games with Yale last spring won their "H" then for the first time in that sport.

The additions to the list of wearers of the Harvard baseball insignia are Edward Hussey Alsop '15, of Washington, D. C., left field; Russell Romeyn Ayres '15, of Montclair, N. J., first base; Russell Brigham Frye '15, of Marlborough, pitcher and centre-fielder; Robert Tileston Gannett '15, of New York City, right field; Huntington Reed Hardwick '15, of Quincy, centre field; Harvey Rexford Hitchcock, Jr., 14, of Pukoo, Molokai, Hawaii, pitcher; Robert Palmer Osborn '14, of Watertown, catcher; Morgan Brigham Phillips '15, of Newton Centre, second base.

For H. R. Hardwick '15, this is the third "H" awarded to him. He played on the football team against Yale last fall, and won a place in the Yale track meet last spring, previous to his participation in the Harvard-Yale baseball series. This makes the second major sport "H" won by H. R. Hitchcock '14, who previously played on the football team for two seasons.