Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Books from University Press

The following publications have been issued by the Harvard University Press:

"The Granger Movement. A study of agricultural organization and its political, economic, and social manifestations, 1870-1880." (Harvard, Historical Studies, Vol. XIX). By Solon J. Buck, Ph.D., Research Associate in History, University of Illinois, Svo. Cloth. 384 pp. $2.00 net. An analysis of conditions among the farmers throughout the country during the decade 1870-1880, and a discussion of the relation of the farmers' organizations to railroad regulation, co-operative ruling, and other political and economic problems.

"A List of References on the History of the West." By Frederick J. Turner, Ph.D., LL.D., Litt.D., Professor of History. Svo. Paper. 130 pp. 75 cents. A comprehensive bibliography, grouped according to related periods and subjects covering the historical, economic, and social development of the West. (Published September 19, 1913).

The first number of Volume I of the Circular of the School for Health Officers of Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology is ready for distribution.