UNDERGRADUATE BIBLE CLASSES

Four Groups Will be Organized on Next Monday and Tuesday.

The first meetings of the Bible Classes will be held in Phillips Brooks House on Monday and Tuesday evenings. There will be four groups, one for each of the undergraduate classes, and all men interested are urged to attend. Great care has been taken to secure leaders who are fitted to discuss their subjects in an interesting and up-to-date way, looking at the questions not as outsiders but as men who understand the undergraduate point of view.

The group primarily for Seniors will be led by Dr. Frederick Palmer, of Andover, and a brother of Professor Palmer. His subject will be the "Life of Christ." This group will meet on Tuesday evenings at 6.45 o'clock, beginning next week.

Dr. O. P. Gifford, of Brookline, will be in charge o fthe Junior group, meeting on Mondays at 6.45 o'clock, and his plan will be to answer questions which are handed in to him from week to week, basing his remarks on the Bible and its teaching.

Dr. Hewell Fosbroke, of the Episcopal Theological Seminary, will have charge of the group of Sophomores, meeting on Tuesdays at 6.45 o'clock. Dr. Fosbroke has prepared a series of talks on the "Religion of the Old Testament." It is hoped that this group will be a continuation of the Freshman class led by Dr. Fitch last year.

Social Service Conference.

There will be a social service conference in Phillips Brooks House on Tuesday evening at 7.30 o'clock. At this time the work done by members of the University will be explained and speeches will be made by men experienced in social service work. The following will speak: Dean Briggs, Mr. A. R. Williams of Boston, E. D. Smith 1L., A. F. Pickernell '14, and W. B. Pirnie '15, social service secretary of the Phillips Brooks House Association.

All men interested in social service of any kind are invited to attend.