DORMITORY SMOKERS BEGIN

FIRST SENIOR AFFAIR TO TAKE PLACE IN THAYER MONDAY EVENING.

The first interdormitory smoker of the Senior class will be given by Thayer to Holworthy in Thayer Common Room on Monday evening, January 19. This is the first interdormitory smoker of the year and the committee plans a rousing entertainment with which to inaugurate the season. All Seniors, and especially those in Thayer and Holworthy, are urged to reserve this date and to come for the good time that will be offered. In general, the smokers will last from 7.30 until 10 o'clock and it is hoped that all members of the dormitories concerned will be present. All Seniors may feel free to attend the smoker and those living outside the Yard are welcome to all of these gatherings. Members of the interdormitory smoker committee living in the halls where the smokers are to be held will be responsible for the meetings in their dormitories.

The tentative schedule has been arranged as follows: Thayer to Holworthy, Monday, January 19; Holworthy to Stoughton, Tuesday, February 10; Stoughton to Hollis-Matthews (combined), Tuesday, February 17; Hollis-Matthews to Thayer (in Hollis), Tuesday, February 24; Thayer to Stoughton, Tuesday, March 10; Holworthy to Hollis-Matthews, Tuesday, March 17; Stoughton to Thayer, Tuesday, March 17; Stoughton to Thayer, Tuesday, March 24; Hollis-Matthews to Holworthy Tuesday, March 31; Thayer to Hollis-Matthews, Tuesday, April 7; Holworthy to Thayer, Tuesday, April 28; Stoughton to Holworthy, Tuesday, May 5; and Hollis-Matthews to Stoughton, Tuesday, May 12.

On Friday, February 27, there will be a big class smoker held in the Union.