WAR DISCUSSED BY PACIFIST

MEMBERS OF INTERNATIONAL POLITY CLUB TO ASSEMBLE AT 7.30.

The first meeting of the International Polity Club will be held in Stoughton 15 at 7.30 o'clock tonight. All those interested in the discussion of international relations, the importance of which has been so strongly emphasized by the European War, are invited to be present.

The discussion will be opened by Dr. George W. Nasmyth 2G., who has recently been in all the European countries engaged in the war, and who has studied the conditions in England and Germany since the opening of the conflict. The subject of the discussion will be "The War and Social Reconstruction."

A series of joint meetings with other clubs interested in the different aspects of international relations is being planned for the term. Last year the meetings held under the auspices of the ten clubs forming the International Polity Federation were very successful and largely attended, the speakers including Norman Angell, Hamilton Holt, President Eliot, Edwin Mead, and others. At the end of the year, on account of the interest aroused, it was decided to form a special International Polity Club for those vitally interested in the discussion of international problems, and to arrange a series of joint meetings between this club and the Diplomatic Club, the Cosmopolitan Club, the Undergraduates Economics Society, the Socialist Club, and others in the Federation in order to discuss the aspects of international relations in which the members of these organizations are especially interested.