STIFF PRACTICE FOR YALE TEAM

With All Regulars in Uniform, Squad is Given Hard Work-Out.

Coach Hinckey is driving the Yale eleven at top speed this week and had every first-string player on hand for practice yesterday and, with the exception of Higginbotham and Van Holt, all were in the regular line-up. It was announced that there is no chance of using Higginbotham in the Princeton game on Saturday, as his injured ankle is not fully recovered. It is very problematical whether Van Holt will play or not as his wrist is still very weak.

Betts was put in at right tackle, displacing Sheldon, but which of these men will start the game with Princeton is not definitely decided. Wilson was in the line again yesterday, this being the second time he has worked for three weeks. Knowles is not yet in his best from and for this reason the backfield is not settled. Yesterday it consisted of MacLeish, White, Bentley, and Guernsey. Brann and Stillman at ends showed great improvement and the coaches feel much gratified at the showing of the team this week.

Plans for the departure of the Yale team for Princeton have been changed. The team will not spend the night before the Princeton game in New York, but will go to Princeton Friday and hold practice in the Palmer Stadium for the first time. They will stay at the Klein Hotel in Princeton.