A MEMORABLE DEDICATION.

From the beginning to the end of the struggle which dedicated the new Yale bowl the University football team of 1914 fought with an unrelenting aggressiveness that has seldom been witnessed. Harvard's sons are jubilant over the results of that aggressiveness and proud of the team which displayed it. In the achievement of that victory there are factors which have not escaped the attention of Harvard men.

To Coach Haughton and his assistants the CRIMSON extends as from the undergraduates a vote of gratitude for untiring and patient efforts. The discouragements of this season have been many, but all have been met with a coolness and diligence that had success for the team the ultimate aim.

The team has the highest praise for what it accomplished. On such an occasion as on Saturday it was especially fitting that Captain Brickley should share the honors with his team-mates. In three games he has scored three mores points against Yale than Yale has scored against Harvard in the past eight years. Of such a record and of his leadership this year we are proud.

The present undergraduate classes have not witnessed a defeat of a University team by Yale in football. May many succeeding classes look back upon as enviable a record.