RESIGNATIONS AND APPOINTMENTS

Two Former and Twelve of Latter Announced by Faculty.

At a recent meeting of the President and Fellows the following appointments were made and resignations accepted:

The Central American Fellowship for 1914-15 was assigned to A. W. Carpenter '11, of Boston.

The resignations of Fenimore Shute Andrews as Instructor in Extracting and Anaesthesia, and of Isaac Chandler walker as Alumni Assistant in Medicine, were received and accepted.

These appointments were made: Frederick S. Haurmett 3G., as Assistant in Comparative Anatomy; Carlon Ten Brocck M. D. '13 as Assistant in Comparative Pathology; David Cheever '97 as Associate in Surgery; Henry Joseph FitzSimmons '03, as Fellow in Orthopedic Surgery; Ernest Granville Crabtree M. D. '12, as Fellow in Surgery; John Wilkes Hammond M. D. '12, As Fellow in Bacteriology: George Burgess Magrath '94, as Instructor in Legal Medicine: Edward Waldo Forbes '95 as Lecturer on Fine Arts; Francis Weld Peabody '03 as Alumni Assistant in Medicine; Victor C. Naughn as Cutter Lecturer; Frederick L. Gay '78 as Curator of British and American Historical Tracts in the Library: and Mac Iver Woody '07 as James Jackson Cabot Fellow for 1914-15.

Sundry gifts amounting to $27,598.13 were announced for various purposes of the University.

Upon recommendation of the Divinity Faculty, the following scholarships were assigned: Butterick Fund to James Caleb Justice, William Henry Mikesell and L. W. Sanford; Cary Fund to H. I. Katibah; Chapman Found to L. W. Sanford; Jackson Foundation to J. W. Reynolds, Paul Eugene Shannon A.M. '11, and W. E. Vandermark; J. H. Kendall Scholarship to Leonard Cushman '11; N. Kendall Find to H. A. Malouf; Kimball Fund to Leonard Cushman '11; Pomroy Fund to R. F. Fritz; and the Williams Fund to G. C. Kirksey and H. C. Merrill.