BATTLE ON GLACIAL SUBSTANCE

Crimson and Lampoon Contest for Hockey Cup in Stadium at 3.30.

This afternoon at 3.30 o'clock the CRIMSON hockey squad will skate its way in to fame when it starts the onslaught on the Mt. Auburn street wags in a friendly, but nevertheless one sided game of hockey. About an hour and a quarter afterwards, the sky-rockets will begin to shoot and the cellar of the Union will witness hilarity such as it has not experienced since the days of Lief Erickson when the Norsemen defeated the Indians in a game of leap-frog on this very spot.

The advance guard of spectators arrived in Boston last night and wagers of many descriptions, and a few that are indescribable, were made at the leading hotels. The Boston Elevated will run all trains to the Stadium landing to accommodate the crowd. In case the crowd wishes to get off at Harvard square, he will have that privilege also.

Hilarious Parade to Stadium.

Both teams will meet at the home of luxury on Mt. Auburn street this afternoon at 3 and will march en masse to Soldiers Field--accompanied by hautboys and torches. In the meantime, watch for the posters in the windows on the Square; you'll see them, they read "Lampy's it Today."