Apply for Graduate Scholarships

Attention is called to the fact that applications for four groups of fellowships and scholarships in the Graduate Schools of Arts and Sciences are due today. The list includes 129 appointments, of which 39 are fellowships, with yearly incomes ranging from $150 to $500.

The James A. Rumrill Graduate Scholarship of $225 is offered to a properly qualified graduate of a college or university in Virginia North or South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, or Kentucky who desires to pursue his studies in one of the graduate departments of Harvard University.

The Charles Elliott Perkins Scholarship for a graduate of an Iowa college is open to students in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences together with students in the other graduate schools of the University. All applications for the foregoing fellowships and scholarships must be in the hands of the Committee on Fellowships, University 24, today.

Members of the Graduate School of Applied Science wishing to be considered in the first assignment of scholarships for 1914-15 must send applications to the Dean of the School, University 16, at the same time.