PRES. LOWELL TO ADDRESS 1916

Speech Will Feature Class Dinner.--Blue Book Goes to Press.

President Lowell will be the principal speaker at the Sophomore dinner to be held in the Union on March 25. His subject will be "1916 and Harvard." The entertainment will include a big German dinner, the Blue Book, and a three act musical comedy written and executed by members of the class.

Only about one-fifth of the class have bought tickets, and for the efficient management of the catering it is essential that many more attend to the matter at once. Tickets may be secured in the Union, in Claverly 18, or from some member of the committee.

The Sophomore Blue Book which is to be given as a free souvenir at the "German Night" given by 1916 on March 25 is just going to press. It is planned to make the book not only a menu and program for the evening, but also a brief chronicle of the activities of the class as a whole and a record of achievements of individual members up to the time of going to press. There will be about thirty pages of reading matter in the book. All of the work of collecting and preparing the material has been done by the following committee of the class: William Carey Sanger, Jr., of Sangerfield, N. Y., general chairman; editorial department--Dwight Harold Ingram, of Chicago, Ill, chairman; William Dwight Crane, of New York City; Clement Edwin Kennedy, of Fall River; business department--Francis Peabody Magoun, Jr., of Cambridge, chairman; Hugh Livingston Morris Cole, of Morristown, N. J.; Ross Whittier, of Milton; Alexander Winsor, of Weston.