FIRST PRACTICE ON MONDAY

University and Freshman Track Candidates to Report at Soldiers Field.--Schedule Arranged.

The first practice for University and Freshman track candidates will be held on Soldiers Field next Monday at 4 o'clock. It is essential that all candidates report promptly to begin preparation for a hard season, and to enable the coaches to become familiar with individual ability and needs. Coach Donovan will have charge of the dash and distance runners and F. J. Powers, a new coach this winter, who has previously trained the teams of Worcester Academy, will direct the field event candidates. P. G. M. Austin '13 will act as assistant coach of the Freshman team.

The following schedule for this spring has been arranged, subject to the approval of the Athletic Committee:

May 9.--Cornell Dual Meet at Ithaca.

May 16.--Yale Dual Meet at Cambridge.

May 29-30.--I. C. A. A. A. A. Meet at Cambridge.

June 6.--Harvard Interscholastic Meet at Cambridge.

Together with the above meets, the University will participate in the Pennsylvania Relay Carnival on April 25. The University and Freshman one-mile relay teams and several members of the team entered individually, will compete.

Managers Out Tuesday.

The competition for second assistant track manager will begin next Tuesday. Candidates from the class of 1916 should report in Hollis 31 Monday evening at 7 o'clock, when Manager C. G. Squibb '14 will outline the work of the competition. The work will continue until the end of May, with an intermission during the spring recess. No previous experience is necessary.