"A BUG IN A RUG" TOMORROW

FIRST PUBLIC PERFORMANCE WILL BE GIVEN AT WINTHROP SQUARE.

The Pi Eta Society will give the first public performance of "A Bug in a Rug" tomorrow night at 8 o'clock in its theatre on Winthrop square. Tickets may be obtained at the Co-operative Branch Store, or from W. R. Dewey, Jr., Thayer 33. Tonight is Graduates' Night, and a special performance will be given open only to graduate or undergraduate members of the society.

"A Bug in a Rug" is a lively and very musical comedy. It is not intended to be more, but as a laugh-producer and as a production calculated to send its audiences away whistling some of its catchy tunes, it promises well to be a marked success. A score of beautiful "ladies" form the chorus--some of them being of the American beauty type, and others Turkish harem ladies. Modern and Oriental dances, funny and serious songs,--everything that goes to make up a bright musical comedy are found in "A Bug in a Rug,"--and finally all is centerer about a real plot.

After the graduates' performance this evening and tomorrow's public presentation at the Club Theatre, the dates of "A Bug in a Rug" will be as follows: March 21, Town Hall, Andover; March 25, Jordan Hall, Boston; March 27, Music Hall, Quincy; March 28, Opera House, Exeter, N. H.