Entries for Penn. Relays

Nearly 300 teams will be entered in the Twentieth Annual Relay Carnival at Pennsylvania, April 25. This number far exceeds that of any previous year. Last year 1,300 athletes, representing 25 teams, competed in the Carnival. The one, two and four-mile championship will bring together one of the great aggregations of runners ever seen in a single meet.

Eight Teams in Mile Relay.

The two-mile entry list includes ten colleges; and eight teams have entered in the mile relay race. For Harvard W. A. Barron, Jr., '14, F. W. Capper and W. J. Bingham '16 have already been chosen and the fourth man will be picked from the following: A. Biddle '16 T. R. Pennypacker '16, J. C. Rock and R. Tower '15.

Field Event Entries.

Coach Powers has made entries in the pole-vault, shot-put, hammer-throw, and high-jump events. J. B. Camp '15 will compete in the high-jump and pole-vault. With him will be M. L. Greeley '15, the pole-vault, and J. O. Johnstone '15, in the high-jump. Camp tied for find in the high-jump at the Intercollegiate last year; and was second in the pole-vault against Yale last spring, and found in the Intercollegiates. Richards, the Olympic winner of the high-jump, and Wahl, Conference high-jump champion have been entered in this event.

In the shot-put, Harvard will be represented by C. E. Brickley '15, and in the hammerthrow by H. S. Sturgis '15, Brickley is doing excellent work in the shot put, and Sturgis threw the hammer feet in practice yesterday. If A. L. Jadson '14 is in condition he will compete in the hurdles, but the likelihood of him doing so is extremely small.