NORTHFIELD CONFERENCE PLANS

Larger Delegation Desired.-Meeting to be Held Next Tuesday.

The Northfield Student Conference will be held this year from June 19 to June 28, inclusive. As is customary there will be from 800 to 1000 students at the conference representing all the New England colleges and several institutions of eastern New York and Canada.

The purpose of this conference is to consider the practical side of religious matters both with relation to men of the colleges of this and foreign countries. To this end, every effort has been made by Dr. Mott who directs the conference, to secure the very best men to take charge of the various meetings. Dr. Mott himself addresses certain of the meetings and in addition the following men will be present to speak: H. S. Coffin, Robert E. Speer, C. D. Hurry, E. T. Colton, T. R. Glover, and J. Campbell White.

The entire afternoon of each week day and the whole of the big celebration day are given over to tennis, baseball, track stunts or walks into the country.

The delegation which represented Harvard last year numbered 80 men and the committee in charge of the work is now undertaking to materially raise this figure for this year.

Meeting Next Tuesday

In order to present the purpose and value of the Northfield Conference, a meeting will be held in the Parlor of Brooks House next Tuesday at 7.30 o'clock at which certain graduates and undergraduates will outline in more detail the life at Northfield during past years and also the prospective plan for this year. Every man who is at all interested is invited to be present at this meeting to hear the plans or to ask questions, whether he is planning to attend the conference or not.

The Committee.

The committee for the year 1914 is as follows: N. L. Tibbetts '15, chairman; H. A. Larrabee '16, treasurer; G. F. Plimpton '14, L. O. Wright '14, N. L. Torrey '15, P. Bradley '16, A. J. R. Helmus '16, L. A. Morgan '17, R. M. Cook '17.