CONCERT BY CHORUS OF 150

Harvard and Radcliffe Organizations to Give Rendition in Sanders.

A chorus of 150 singers, composed of members of the Harvard Glee Club and the Radcliffe Choral Society, will give a concert of classical music in Sanders Theatre, Cambridge, on Thursday, evening, May 14. A similar concert, the first in which the Harvard and Radcliffe organizations were united, was given last year, and proved to be of high artistic merit. This year, the chorus has been much augmented, and its preparation has been even more careful. Inasmuch as a large proportion of the numbers will be sung without accompaniment, it is evident that the chorus has set for itself a high standard of performance. The quality of music which will be produced is far better than that usually attempted by college organizations. The works to be rendered are by Debois, Henschel, Parker, Sullivan, Buck, Borodin, Mozart, and others. In addition to the regular choral program, Mr. Louis Moeidner '13, pianist will assist.

Dartmouth and Harvard Again.

The Glee, Mandolin and Banjo Clubs will give a dual concert with Dartmouth in Jordan Hall, on the evening of Friday, May 8. The fall concert in Boston, which was until last year an annual affair, has had to be abandoned, and it is hoped that this concert may permanently take its place. The singing promises to be of unusually high standard, as the programs to be given by the two Glee Clubs will consist of the same selections which they will render at the intercollegiate Glee Club Most in New York on the following evening. This will be the only dual concert given by either of the Musical Clubs in Boston this spring.

The public sale of seats for the Dartmouth concert will begin about April 28, and that for the Radcliffe concert on May 1. The prices for the former will be $1.50 and $1.00, and for the latter will range from $1.50 to 50 cents.