CREW JOINS MIGRATION SOUTH

WILL RACE NAVY EIGHT FOR FIRST TIME SINCE 1910 NEXT WEEK.

The University crew squad will leave for Annapolis tomorrow afternoon to race the Naval Academy crew for the first time since 1910. At the final practice held yesterday afternoon Harry Payne Whitney, former Yale athlete and at present assisting in the coaching of the Yale crews, and P. D. Haughton '98, football coach viewed the work of the boats from the coaching launch.

The entire party consisting of 24 men, including the three managers and Coach Wray will leave Boston on the "Federal Express" at 5.03 o'clock tomorrow and will arrive in Baltimore Monday morning at 8.35 o'clock. They will immediately go out to the Naval Academy on the electric car. While at Annapolis the entire party will be housed in Bancroft Hall and will eat at the training table with the Navy crew. Practice will be held every day throughout the week during which time the University men will have the use of the Academy's coaching launches. The race will be held Saturday afternoon on the Severn River, the course being the regular Henley distance of 1 mile, 500 yards. The exact time of the race has not yet been decided upon. After the race the entire party will return to Baltimore where they will be the guests of the Harvard Southern Club at a dinner and dance. All of the men will leave the same night for New York where many of the party will be the guests of Captain Reynolds at Montclair, N. J. The entire squad will assemble at the Grand Gentral Station Sunday night and leave on the midnight train for Boston.

The following men will compose the party leaving tomorrow: L. S. Chanler '14, L. S. Chichester '16, L. Curtis '14, H. Gallaher '15, W. T. Gardiner '14, B. Harwood '15, R. F. Herrick, Jr., '16, C. C. Lund '16, H. H. Meyer '15, H. S. Middendorf '16, J. W. Middendorf '16, D. P. Morgan, Jr., '16, H. A. Murray '15, K. B. G. Parson '16, Q. Reynolds '14, L. Saltonstall '14, L. M. Sargent '16, C. E. Schall '16, E. W. Soucy '16, J. Talcott '16, Managers G. L. Aspinwall '14, R. C. Cobb '15, S. M. Felton, Jr., '16 and Coach Wray. The first University boat will probably row in the following order: Stroke, Chanler; 7, Schall; 6, Harwood; 5, Soucy; 4, Gardiner; 3, Reynolds; 2, Morgan; bow, Saltonstall; cox., Gallaher.

Agreement With Yale.

The managers and captains of the University crew and the Yale crew have signed all of the articles pertaining to the Harvard-Yale boat race to be held on June 19 except article (b) under section 2 which deals with the secondary race. Whether this race will be between two eight-oared or two four-oared boats will be decided Monday