1914 Reunion Fund Low

Seniors have only a short time left in which to send in their lives, postals, and pledges for the class fund. It is absolutely imperative that those who have not yet responded bestir themselves immediately.

Of the lives there are still 173 which have not yet come in, and 151 postals have not been returned. These should be sent to L. Saltonstall '14, Holworthy 2, as soon as possible.

The members of the Senior class do not seem to realize that the fund to which they have been asked to pledge money is the fund which is to pay for their reunions and festivities in years to come. To date, the men have been slow in responding, and unless the remaining men reply promptly and generously, the class will be in no position to hold its triennial or sexennial reunions.

The first payments on the pledges are due before June 1, 1914. All those who have sent in pledges are urged to forward their first payment at once to the treasurer, R. St.B. Boyd '14, Hollis 30.

Class Picture Tuesday.

The Senior class picture will be taken in the rear of Memorial Hall next Tuesday at 1 o'clock. Every Senior must wear his cap and gown, and appear promptly.

Caps and Gowns Tomorrow.

Beginning tomorrow, all Seniors must wear caps and gowns between 8 and 1 o'clock every day until Class Day. The gowns are on sale at the Co-operative.

Picture of 1914 Officers.

All 1914 class officers are requested to report at Notman's in caps and gowns for the picture Monday at 1 o'clock.

Spread Assignments Monday.

Replies to the applications for Yard spaces on Class Day will be sent out Monday. From now on the Chairman of the Class Day Committee will be in Holworthy 16 every day except Saturday and Sunday between 2.40 and 3.15 o'clock.