SENIORS ON A JUNK TONIGHT

FORM IN FRONT OF HOLWORTHY AT 7.30 TO MARCH TO SCENE OF REVELS.

This evening at 7.30 o'clock the entire Senior Class to a man will assemble in front of Holworthy Hall, seize their festive torches, and to the patriotic strains of "Lefty Louie's German Band," will parade to the scenes of revel in the Cage. Everything is in readiness for the annual Senior Junket which will assume a magnificence never before attempted even at county fairs.

So many attractions have been booked that the committee has been pressed for exhibition space. "Pu-Pu-La," the much-talked-of celebrity, recently imported from Brockton, is expected to furnish the lion's share of amusement in the art of dodging. Crowds of strong men, however, will gather around the striking machine and the wheel of fortune. A cane board will be provided for the bolder members of the class. Much credit must be given the committee for securing a game especially invented for the occasion called "the tub and ball contest." For genuine fun, there will be nothing to equal this. But the crowning event of the evening will be the debut of the class mascot. The class will be called to order at the end of the evening to witness this astounding and thrilling exhibition.

Throughout the evening the band will play continuously the most popular airs, and liquid refreshments will be served at short intervals. It is absolutely necessary that every Senior provide himself with a tin drinking cup. They will be sold from the window of Stoughton 20 at 10 cents each between 11 and 1 o'clock this morning and also before the parade.

The 1914 Smoker Committee urges every member of the class to attend the Junket, which will be one of the best chances for 1914 men to get together before leaving College. The financial success of the project depends on tonight's attendance. A large number of Seniors have failed to contribute to the inter-dormitory smokers, with the result that the committee has run heavily into debt. It is hoped that the proceeds tonight will not only be enough to pay this debt, but also help to defray the expenses of the Class Picnic on May 22. Accordingly, arrangements have been made to cash (good) checks on the grounds, but no Canadian quarters will be accepted. Everyone is requested to wear, his old clothes and, above all, to come well supplied with real money.