Much of Merit in 1914 Album

The 1914 Class Album merits the careful attention and praise of every member of the class. From cover to cover there is not a page but is full of interest for every Senior,--an interest which will become ever greater as the months and years pass after graduation.

Last December the Class elected three men under the misnomer of a Photograph Committee, whose duty it was to turn out a Class Album. But few men realize what a large amount of work it is to produce a book like this, and the infinite amount of detail and drudgery which cannot be avoided if the book is going to be worthy of the class which it represents. 1914 chose more wisely than it knew in selecting a Photograph Committee which has published a book of which every member of the Class should be proud to own a copy. Nowhere else can the graduate of tomorrow looking back upon his undergraduate life find such a complete review of those four years as is presented in the articles which appear in the Album, ably written by men who have been most intimately connected with whatever subject they are dealing, be it athletics, publications, Brooks House, Student Council, or whatnot. Moreover the book contains pictures of all the college buildings, Gates to the Yard, and other scenes so familiar to the undergraduate; associations which are here kept alive in one convenient collection, together with pictures of all the athletic teams. The book this year contains several new features, the most important of which is a group of pictures of Class Day forming a double page which will be much more appreciated after June 19th. Last and most valuable of all, there are individual pictures of 530 members of the Class, with a short "life" of each. Thus you have preserved a small autobiography of almost every one of your classmates.

The Class Album is a book which no member of 1914 can afford to be without. The price, $5.75, is less than last year by twenty-five cents, and represents the bare cost of manufacture, As in previous years all advertising has been omitted, for which every purchaser of an Album should be duly grateful since he will not now feel like tearing out twenty-five or thirty pages of his book in which he has not the least interest. The Photograph Committee has done the work for which it was appointed, and done it well. It remains for the Class to show its appreciation and to support its committee by every man getting an Album at once. It is an excellent investment which will never be regretted.  ROBERT BOWSEN, '13.