SENIOR PICTURES.

Of course there never was a Senior class that could keep track of all its members, get them photographed for the album, compile their thumb-nail biographies, cap-and-gown them and finally graduate them. Some men will always neglect their class duties. Why they do not have their pictures taken or answer the postal card pleas that various committees issue during the second half of the Senior year is hard to tell. But whether it is due to indifference or laziness (if these words be not synonymous) such neglect is unnecessary.

The 1915 Photograph Committee has started on its campaign to get all Seniors photographed for the album. In half an hour a man can do his part to make the Committee happy and his class album a success. The Committee's campaign to have the highest percentage of Senior Photographs yet printed in a class album can turn out successfully only if the individual members of the class co-operate. Unfortunately, photographs cannot be taken "in absentia," so Seniors should see to it that they keep their appointments with the photographer.

Members of the University will have an excellent chance to become familiar with the geography of the warring European countries in the series of five lectures that is to be given by the Department of Geology and Geography. The first lecture is Monday afternoon.

The University should be represented by a large delegation at the hockey game between the University and Princeton at New York next Saturday evening. Those intending to witness the contest will have the advantage of a better selection if they get their tickets immediately.

The new requirements for the admission of foreign students become effective with the entrance examinations of the next college year. The increasing number of students from foreign countries yearly enrolling as members of the University has justified this change where by the mother tongue can be substituted for English, the latter being offered as a foreign language.