FEBRUARY PREACHERS CHOSEN

On Men Announced to Lead Prayers in Daily and Sunday Services in Appleton Chapel.

The preachers for daily and Sunday chapel during the month of February are been chosen as follows: for the Daily service--

Feb. 1-6:--The Rt. Rev. Charles Edward Woodcock, D.D., Bishop of Kentucky.

Feb. 8-13.--The Rev. Mr. Holmes of New York.

Feb. 15.--Professor Edward Hickling Bradford, M.D., Professor Emeritus of Oroperdic Surgery, Dean of the Harvard Medical School.

Feb. 16.--Professor Theodore William Richards, Ph.D., S.D., LL.D., Chem. D., Irving Professor of Chemistry, Harvard University.

Feb. 17.--Professor George Grafton Wilson, Ph.D., LL.D., Professor of International Law, Harvard University.

Feb. 18.--Professor Clifford Herschal more Ph.D., Litt.D., Professor of Latin, Harvard University.

Feb. 19.--Professor Edwin Francis Gay, Ph.D Professor of Economics and than of the Graduate School of Business Administration, Harvard University.

Feb. 20.--Professor Richard Clarke Hobot, A.B., M.D., Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard University.

Feb..22-27.--The Rev. Albert Parker , D.D., President of Andover Theological Seminary, Cambridge.

For the Sunday service, the preachers all be:

Feb. 7.--The Rev. John Haynes Holmes, T.B., The Church of the Messiah (Uniian), New York City.

Feb. 14.--The Rev. Lauress J. Birney, Dean of the Boston University School of Theology, Boston, Mass.

Feb. 21, 28.--The Rev. Albert Parker , D.D., President of Andover Theological Seminary, Cambridge, Mass.