PRINCETON IN ARENA TONIGHT

LATE IMPROVING OF OPPONENT'S SEVEN PROMISES HARD CONTEST.

The University hockey team will play its second game with Princeton at the Arena this evening at 8.15 o'clock. Since her defeat at the hands of the University last Saturday Princeton has been working hard to perfect her defense and to better the stick-work of the forward line. Should Princeton defeat the University tonight a third game will be necessary to decide the series between the two colleges.

Probably the most dangerous man on the Princeton team is W. Humphreys at left centre. While not as fast as Cowan, the other centre, his stick-work and shooting ability more than make up for this deficiency. The wings, Schoen and Hills, work well together and are particularly effective in scrimmage. Hills is the faster of the two and Schoen's shooting is occasionally marred by near-sightedness.

Peacock, J. Humphrey, and Cohu, at goal, make a strong defensive trio. Peacock and Humphreys are very effective on offensive play, though as a defense they are inferior to Claflin, Morgan and Wylde.

The teams will line up as follows: UNIVERSITY.  PRINCETON. Cunningham, l.w.  r.w., Schoen Townsend, l.c.  r.c., Cowan Phillips, r.c.  l.c., W. Humphreys Baldwin, r.w.  l.w., Hills Claflin, c.p.  c.p., J. Humphreys Morgan, p.  p., Peacock Wylde, g.  g., Cohu