TEA AT PUDDING BEFORE PROM.

JUNIORS TO BE ENTERTAINED ON AFTERNOON OF FEBRUARY NINETEENTH.

On the afternoon of the Junior Dance, Friday, February 19, the Hasty Pudding Club will give a tea-dance in the Club House for all members of the Junior class and members of the Hasty Pudding Club. This move on the part of the Pudding marks a departure from the customary festivities of Junior Dance day. It is planned to have as many as possible of those who are to attend the Dance at night present at the tea-dance in the afternoon so that the dancers may be introduced to their partners before the evening assembly. In the past one of the problems of the Dance has been to provide a method whereby the guests might meet one another before late in the evening. The Pudding tea-dance, it is expected, will aid in solving this problem.

Tickets for the tea-dance will be sold for one dollar a person; they may be obtained from any member of the Committee or at the door of the Hasty Pudding Club House on the afternoon of February 19.

Twenty-Five Dances.

The Class Dance Committee announced yesterday that the number of dances on the Junior Dance program will be twenty-five. The supper dance will intervene after the twelfth dance and before the thirteenth dance. All members of 1916 who expect to attend the Dance may procure their dance cards and tickets to the Union upon application to the Invitation Committee, which will be in the Union at office hours to be announced later.

Due to the small number of Juniors who have applied for invitations to the Junior Dance, it has been necessary to grant another extension of time to reply to the Committee's call. The showing so far has been extremely poor, only 140 men having applied for invitations, and accordingly, the time within which applications must be made has been extended to Tuesday.

Rules for Box Applications.

Junior Dance box applications, containing the names of no less than six couples and no more than ten, must be mailed to P. Lowry '16, Harvard Union, no later than Monday, February 1. Each application should contain the name and address of the chairman of the box. Couples included in applications of less than six, will be assigned to boxes at the discretion of the Dance Committee. Those desiring adjoining boxes should mail their applications together. Boxes will be drawn by lot February 2, so it is essential that all applications be in on time. A member of the Committee will be in the Union Territorial Club Rooms from 5.30 to 6 every afternoon to answer questions. 1916 UNION DANCE COMMITTEE.