INTERESTING DATA COMPILE

Graduate School of Landscape Architecture Secures Information Concerning Former Students.

The officers of the School of Landscape Architecture have been compiling information about its graduates and former students, and some interesting and important facts have been disclosed.

Of 61 men who, during the period that they were connected with the school too at least one course in design, 58 returned letters which had been sent out in and effort to ascertain certain facts about the nature and productivity of their business. Thirty-two of the men are landscape architect in independent practice, 16 are assistants in offices of landscape architect and 4 are otherwise connected with the profession, while 6 are not in the profession at all. Of the 61 men, 27 received professional degrees from the School. The 11 men who received the M. L. A. degree average $2,000 each, in annual income, while the average earning of the man who received the degree in S. B. is $4,250.

Of the 34 men who did not receive degree from the school 21 responded with information about their earning capacity from which figures it was seen that the average income was about $2,550 apiece.

Thus, taking the avorage of the 61 men, who have been out for an average of 6.7 years, it is seen that they derive a average income of approximately $2,740 year.